Pac Nor Westy was started in 2017. We started designing our own tees after having trouble finding ones that captured the wanderlust for Pacific Northwest adventures. Since that start in 2017, Pac Nor Westy has expanded to include designs rooted in outdoor exploration and adventure while increasing our commitment to using eco-friendly materials in our goods.
We love bringing themes of nature together in creative ways to celebrate an authentic, adventurous life. Our team gets out into nature whenever we get a free moment – it’s how we get inspired.
Some of the ways we ensure our products reflect our love of nature include:
- Organics: Whenever possible, we use organic cotton grown without pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic fertilizers that can be harmful to ecosystems.
- Recyclables: We strive to use synthetics that have been recycled. Our tri-blend goods are made with polyester derived from recycled plastics.
- Ethical Manufacturing: We source our products from vendors committed to ethical manufacturing practices. We are committed to putting human rights ahead of profit.
- Water-based Inks: We screen print our goods with water-based inks, which are more eco-friendly than petroleum-based inks.
- Handcrafted Locally: We seek artisans who handcraft goods reflecting our Pacific Northwest life. It’s our way of supporting small business artisans.
We design and sell Pacific Northwest-inspired clothing, home goods, and gifts!
Social Media – @pacnorwesty | @reppnw