What better way to enjoy the beginning of spring than wide-open spaces and fields of cheerful yellow and white daffodils at the La Conner Daffodil Festival 2022!
La Conner Daffodil Festival Bloom Map
*Daffodil icons will be added. When these are yellow, the field is blooming.
La Conner Daffodil Festival Fun Facts
- According to Brent Roozen, owner of RoozenGaarde and the Washington Bulb Company, RoozenGaarde grows more than 450 acres of daffodils, compared to 350 acres of tulips.
- The three major varieties planted are Dutch Master, Flower Carpet, and Standard Value – Dutch Master is the world’s most popular daffodil.
- Fields of daffodils are left intact through the bloom cycle and beyond, unlike tulips which are ‘topped’ toward the end of their bloom cycle.
- Daffodil crops are only rotated every three years, versus an every-year rotation for tulips – fields that are three years old this year will be a solid wash of bright yellow.
Daffodil Festival 2022 Photo Contest – #laconnerdaffodils
Capture the beauty of 2022 #LaConnerDaffodils. This year prizes will be awarded in four categories: Youth 7-12, Teen 13-18, Adult Professional, and Adult Amateur. Please email a high-resolution photo to email@example.com and make sure you list age for youth and teen categories, amateur or professional in adult categories. Photos must be of the 2022 bloom – please also list the location of your photo.
Fresh Cut Daffodils for Sale
Be sure to pick up fresh from the field daffodils being sold in La Conner by the local Kiwanis – available at the La Conner Artists’ Gallery, just $5.00 per bunch
Free La Conner Souvenir Postcards
Make sure to save time for fun in La Conner! Participating locations will be offering free Daffodil postcards! The 2022 participating locations:
- La Conner Chamber of Commerce Office
- Heron Inn & Day Spa
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts
- PNW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum
Saturdays in March – Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of La Conner Artists’ Gallery! Enjoy entertainment and artists demonstrations.
March 17 – Ice Cream Social, Auction and Community Open House. Join us at Maple Hall on St. Patrick’s Day (“Under the Rainbow” Bridge). 5pm – 7:30pm / CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
March 26 – Daffodil Pet Parade! Meet at the La Conner High School Track, parade starts at 11:30am – Costume Contest at Noon. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Make check in quick… download and complete the liability form – bring it with you Sat. 3/26/2022
Plan a Spring Rendezvous to La Conner!
THANK YOU to our Sponsors: