SAVE THE DATE: We’re hosting an Open House for our new Chamber office and Visitor Information Center on Tuesday May 1st from 4pm-7pm. Come see our new digs, and enjoy some light appetizers and drinks. Hope you see you there!
HELP ME WELCOME THESE NEW CHAMBER MEMBERS …
- Likid Koule & Fiber Soul (pronounced Li-Keeda Kou-lay), Akasya Maya VerSoy – Owner; Pier 7 building.
- That’s Knot All Artist’s Co-Op, Lisa Judy – Owner, Pier 7 building.
- Jo’s Healing Hands, Joanne Mitchelle – Owner; 125 Washington St.
- Lizz & Co., Lizz Ewing – Owner; 125 Washington St.
WE’RE SAYING GOODBYE TO …
- The Station House has been sold and we’re saying goodbye to Rich Wells.
BEST TINY TOWN? YOU BET WE ARE! AND WE AIM TO KEEP OUR FIRST PLACE PRIZE IN 2012! King 5’s annual Best of Western Washington competition is in full swing, and again this year La Conner is in 1st place for BEST TINY TOWN! Help us keep our title intact by clicking on the link and voting right now, and passing on the link to all of your family and friends who love La Conner as much as we do! Voting is over April 15th; don’t wait and miss out.
WELCOME BASKET ITEMS NEEDED: We are in need of more items to include in our Chamber Ambassador Welcome Baskets – which are given out to all new Chamber members. If you have items to share – please give me a call at 466-4778. Thank you!