Here in La Conner, we understand what it’s like to roll out the red carpet for the pups and most seem to deserve a seat at the dinner table. We also know parting from them while on vacation is anything but convenient, so why not bring them with you? From shopping to restaurants, there is a place for your pet at many La Conner establishments and outdoor spaces!
Pet-Friendly Parks & Outdoors
We welcome your leashed pets to enjoy our beautiful outdoor spaces!
- Hike & Swim at Pioneer Park & Conner Waterfront Park
- Stroll the Channel Passage Boardwalk
- Kayak, SUP, Boat on the Channel
- Calico Cupboard – Allow pet on the outside patio
- La Conner Sips – the patio is pet-friendly! We supply water, treats, and pets!
- Skagit Crest Vineyard – The tasting room is pet friendly and we provide an outside water bowl.
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib – Patio is pet friendly
- Hellams Vineyard – Waterfront deck is pet-friendly, water bowls available, service animals welcome inside.
- La Conner Coffee – We keep a water bowl out front and offer our doggie pals puppuccinos!
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen – Allow pets on the patio and provide water bowls and doggie treats.
- La Conner Artists’ Gallery / Pier 7 Bldg – Our shop is pet friendly unless the dog is disobedient. Pier 7 is also pet friendly and usually has water bowls available.
- Ladders & Lace
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center – offer pet treats and water bowls
- Christianson’s Nursery – We ask that customers keep their pets on leashes, held, or in carriers while visiting. We have cats on site who hold their own ground and water bowls for both.
- Bunnies by the Bay – We are pet friendly. We have water bowl in our stores for dogs
- Country lady
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum – We allow all service animals, of course, but we also allow other well-behaved pets if carried or on a leash. The owner takes full responsibility for any mishaps.
- Heron Inn & Day Spa – We are pet friendly but only small dogs under 30 pounds. We charge a $40 cleaning fee per pet per stay and it does not cover damage.
- La Conner Country Inn – dog friendly. A dog stay includes bed, bowl, and treat.
- La Conner Thousand Trails – We are very pet friendly. We allow pets with a maximum of 3 – they must be always under guest control (leashed) and they must pick up after their pets. We also have cabins that are pet friendly. We have goodies for our furry friends as well.
- Katy’s Inn – we have one room that is pet friendly. Guests must book well in advance since this room is extremely popular for other reasons as well.
- La Conner Marina – We have a water bowl outside the office, mutt mitt stations located throughout the marina, and during non-COVID times, we have a “cookie jar” in the office