We are incredibly lucky to have many restaurants, shops, and museums in our tiny town. Please support our local businesses in these unprecedented times. We will keep this list updated to easily see who offers takeout and curbside delivery.
Now more than ever, they need your help and support. Retail & Services: you can buy gift cards now and use them later, shop through their on-line stores. Help these businesses make it through this crisis. Please check back frequently as information is being updated on a daily basis…
On November 15th, 2020: Further restrictions were announced and have been extended until January 11, 2021. Please check the list below, we are keeping it updated as we hear from local merchants, restaurants and services.
~Happy New Year~
Additional restrictions went into effect 12:01am on Wednesday, November 18. Dining: closure of indoor dining at restaurants and bars. Outdoor dining and to-go service is permitted (table size 5 for outdoor dining).
If you have questions about a specific business, you are encouraged to contact directly…
- Anelia’s:(360)399-1805 / Open for takeout and limited outdoor seating (no table service outside). Thursday – Sunday, Noon to 8pm.
- Calico Cupboard:(360) 466-4451 / La Conner location will temporarily closed until further notice. Anacortes and Mt Vernon locations will remain open w. limited takeout hours.
- COA La Conner:(360)466-0267 / Open for limited outdoor dining and takeout, Open 11am – 8pm Mon-Sat.
- Country Grounds Coffee:(360)399-1835 / OPEN! Hours 8am – 3pm daily.
- Farmhouse Restaurant:(360)466-4411 / Temporarily closed until dine-in is allowed.
- Hellams Vineyard:(360)466-1758 / Thursday through Sunday 11:30-6, Outdoor waterside seating available.
- Illy Espresso Bar at Step Outside:(360)466-3397. Open when store is open…
- La Conner Brewery:(360)466-1415 / OPEN for takeout and limited outdoor seating, Please click here for more info. Thursday 3-7pm, Fri,Sat,Sun Noon – 7pm, Mondays 3pm – 7pm (Closed Tues & Wed).
- La Conner Coffee Co:(360)466-2886 / Open! Fall/Winter: Sunday through Saturday: 10am – 4pm, closed Tuesdays.
- La Conner Ice Cream Tower:(360) 399-1722 / Closed for the season – will re-open March 2021. Check out their on-line store
- La Conner Pub &Eatery:(360)466-9932 / Will be open for takeout and deck seating beginning 1/11. Sunday through Thursday 11:30am – 7pm, Fri & Sat 11:30am – 9pm.
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib:(360)466-4014 / Open for takeout and limited outdoor dining – Reservations are HIGHLY recommended as our outdoor seating will be limited! M-T: 1-7pm • Closed: W-TH • F-SU: 1-7pm.
- La Conner Sips:(360)610-9773 / Outdoor and Patio seating are OPEN / Click website for more info.
- La Conner Thai Garden:(360)466-9999 / OPEN for take out
- Nell Thorn:(360)466-4261 / Open for takeout and limited full service outdoor seating, Wed-Sun Lunch and Dinner. More info at Facebook.
- Otter Bay Espresso:(360)399-1786
- Oyster & Thistle:(360)766-6179 / Open Thursday-Monday Noon – 8pm. Curbside Takeout available
- Reclamation Candle Co & Coffee Bar:(360)466-5138 / Takeout only, curbside pick-up available.
- Rex Bar & Grill:(360)466-5522: Check Facebook for updated hours.
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen:(360)466-0555 / Open for takeout, added Family Packs to the menu.
- Scone Lady Bakery:(425)876-1608 / La Conner storefront is closed, Fresh scones are delivered to Stompin’ Grounds in La Conner.
- Skagit Crest Vineyard & Winery:(360)333-9819 / Open regular weekend hours Saturdays and Sundays Noon – 5pm, some outdoor seating available (heated and covered)
- Slider Cafe:(360)466-4466 / Thursday – Monday 9-3. Takeout for all and patio seating for the brave.
- Stompin’ Grounds Coffee Co:(360)399-1079 / Open for grab and go, some outdoor seating! 6:30AM-5:30PM weekdays 7:00AM-5:30PM weekends
- Waterfront Cafe:(360)466-1579 / Temporarily Closed
RETAIL / SERVICES
As part of the latest restrictions – in store retail is limited to 25% capacity
To assist w. shopping local! www.shoplaconner.com
- Amaryllis:(360) 466-1499 / OPEN Wednesday – Sunday 11am to 4pm or call for an appointment
- Bulk Northwest: Call (360)333-8351
- Bunnies by the Bay: OPEN! La Conner Location Tue – Sun 10am – 5pm, Bunniesbythebay.com open 24/7. Gift card cards are available for sale in both sales channels. Customers can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.877.HOPS.2.IT ( 1.877.467.7248)
- Caravan Gallery: OPEN! 10am – 5pm daily. Social distancing and masks are required. Please call the shop at 360-466-4808 w. any questions
- Christianson’s Nursery:(360) 466-3821 OPEN daily, 9 am to 6 pm. (winter hours begin November 1, 9 am to 5 pm). Visit ChristiansonsNursery.com for upcoming seasonal classes and traditions and shop from our new Etsy store through the ‘Primrose Antiques & Gifts’ page.
- Clever Kathy Designs: OPEN! Thursday-Friday 11-4, Saturday 10-5. Ecommerce website
- The Country Lady:(360) 466-4833 / Open, Mon-Sat and 12: 00-4:00 Sundays till further notice. also special appointments (360)421-4484
- Curls by Keiko:(360) 708-2881 / OPEN, please call to make an appointment
- Earthenworks Gallery: Open 11am – 5pm daily / On-line store and gift cards available.
- Edessa Massage:(360)421-9682 (Click on their Facebook page for gift card promo code) Call to purchase a gift card
- Edward Jones / Scott Price:(360)466.2933. OPEN Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Enchanted Locks Salon & Gifts:(360)824-0267 / OPEN! Please call or text for an appointment
- Expressions Art Gallery: OPEN 10-5 Monday through Saturday and 11 to 4:30 on Sunday
- Fifi’s Bubble Palace: OPEN, but catching up with appointments. Please call to get on the waiting list 360.466.2777
- Fine Feathered Friends: (360) 399-1610 / Open Mon – Sat 10 –5, Sun 11 – 4. Curbside pick up available
- Gail Harker Center for Creative Arts: Online classes. www.gailcreativestudies.com
- Handmade La Conner: Store front OPEN or shop online and customers are able to purchase gift cards both online and in-store.
- Hedlin Farms: Farm stand Open / Ecommerce Site
- Heron Inn’s Day Spa: Call 360-399-1074 or visit their website theheroninn.com or theheroninn.com/spa
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts: Storefront open Monday through Saturday Noon – 4pm / Shop On-Line
- La Conner Artist’s Gallery:(360)391-1660. OPEN 7 days a week 10am – 5pm! On-line shopping now available
- La Conner Hair Design:(360)466-4321
- La Conner Tea Co: Call 360.770.3626 / laconnertea.com
- La Conner Yacht Sales: 360-466.3300. Open for business, closed Wed & Sun
- Ladders Clothing & Co.: Ecommerce site. La Conner store open Saturdays 11am – 5pm, Sundays 11am – 4pm
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting:(360)466-3495 / OPEN normal hours
- Messman Farm: Offering beef boxes for pick up and gift cards
- Museum of NW Art Store: (360)466-4446 Open Sunday and Monday Noon – 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday 11am – 5pm. Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Nasty Jack’s Antiques:(360)466-3209 / OPEN! Hours 10am – 5:30pm daily
- Olive Shoppe-Ginger Grater: Ecommerce site. OPEN! Please call (360)540-4101
- Pac Nor Westy: Shop On-Line: OPEN! at our new location at 105 S 1st Street (beside La Conner Brewing Co). We’re open Fri through Mon 11 am to 5 pm. We’re now offering free in store pickup as an option at our online store at checkout. Customers can shop online and we’ll have their order ready for pickup within 24 hours.
- Pioneer Market: OPEN – Offering curbside pick up for elderly customers
- Razzle Dazzle Gifts and More (AKA B.U.tiful): OPEN, August Hours: Mondays 10:30-5, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11-3, Thursdays 10:30-5, Fridays & Saturdays 10-6, Sundays 11-6. Shop here- additional charge. Beginning June 14th – Closed Sundays. Call 360-466-0474 for additional information
- Reclamation Candle Co.: Ecommerce site *OPEN w. limited capacity (Closed Tuesdays), curbside pickup available. Check Facebook for any schedule updates
- Red Door Gifts:(360)466-2000 / OPEN! 7 days a week
- Sempre Italiano: OPEN! Daily 10am – 4:30pm. Purchase of gift certificates can be done by online or by phone 360.466.1013. NEW ADDRESS 605 S 1st Street. Open Christmas eve 10am – 4pm, Closed Christmas Day
- Skagit River Boutique:(360)466-5554 / OPEN Mon-Fri 11am to 4pm, Sat & Sun 11am to 5pm. Capacity 4 ppl. at a time
- The Stall: Open (Hours Tuesday- Sunday 11am – 4pm) If you have questions at this time please call 360.540.1250
- Step Outside:(360) 466-3397. Storefront OPEN! Hours 10am – 5pm daily.
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center: Starting January 2nd: Mon. 8 30 am to 5 00 pm, Tues-Fri. 8 30 am to 6 00 pm, Sat. 10 00 am to 3 00 pm
- Totem Beads & Gifts:(360) 941-7696, Mail order & shipping available. Check Facebook for information & products
- Trumpeter Gallery:(360)420-3624. Open daily until 5:30pm
- Vintage La Conner:(360)466-4017. OPEN, hours are 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Friday/Saturday/Sunday; donations by appointment.
- Washington Federal Bank: Lobby closed. Drive up, ATM and night drop available
- Wood Merchant: Ecommerce Site * Gift Cards available. Open. Hours: 10am – 5pm
As part of the latest restrictions – Museums will be temporarily closed
- Museum of Northwest Art: Gallery
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum
- Skagit County Historical Museum
- Heron Inn and Day Spa: Open for guests and massage customers. Guests for inn or spa may call 360-399-1074 or visit our website theheroninn.com or theheroninn.com/spa
- Hotel Planter: CLOSED until 2021
- Katy’s Inn: Call for reservations 360.466.9909
- La Conner Channel Lodge: Open, Please call 360.466.1500 for reservations
- La Conner Country Inn: The Hotel will be closed temporarily through Feb. 2021 – Our sister property La Conner Channel Lodge will remain open.
- La Conner Marina RV Resort: Open to guests but subject to change
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge: Hotel and Casino are open w. safety precautions in place
- Wild Iris Inn: Open, please call for more information
- La Conner Marina:(360)466-3118 / OPEN! Call for moorage and information
- La Conner Regional Library: Curbside service available Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm
- La Conner Senior Center: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Sunrise Food Bank: Mondays, Drive Through curb-side distribution from 2:30-5pm. If you have questions, please call (360)488-3878
- Skagit Transit: Service 7 days a week, Website for more info
CHAMBER PARTNERS IN SKAGIT COUNTY
- Heritage Flight Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Sign Pro of Skagit Valley: Taking orders by phone (360)848-8888, email: email@example.com
- Snow Goose Produce Open Air Market: Closed for the 2020 season, will re-open in March 2021