We all love La Conner AND our local businesses! Operating on thin margins, with many businesses cash reserve low after stocking up for the highest tourism month of the year (Tulip Festival), COVID-19 is a devasting development.
We are incredibly lucky to have this many restaurants, shops, and museums in our tiny town. Please support our local businesses in these unprecedented times. We will keep this list updated to easily see who offers takeout and curbside delivery.
Now more than ever, they need your help and support. Retail & Services: you can buy gift cards now and use them later, shop through their on-line stores. Help these businesses make it through this crisis. And why not get your holiday shopping done now?! Who doesn’t love a gift card as a gift?! Please check back frequently as information is being updated on a daily basis…
*Starting March 25th, Governor Jay Inslee has instituted a state wide “Stay at Home ” order. Restaurants can continue to offer take-out and delivery.
- Anelia’s:(360)399-1804 / Temporarily Closed
- Calico Cupboard:(360) 466-4451 / Temporarily Closed
- COA La Conner:(360)466-0267 / Open for take out (including margaritas to go…)
- Country Grounds Coffee:(360)399-1835 / Temporarily Closed
- Farmhouse Restaurant:(360)466-4411 / Temporarily Closed
- Hellams Vineyard:(360)466-1758 / Open Thursday through Sunday, 11:30 – 6 p.m. Call ahead, we are offering curbside service! We also have to-go cheese plates (yum!), chocolates (Easter bunnies too!), tinned seafood, salami links… and of course the amazing rosemary/sage/thyme infused sea salt available… let us put together a quick “grab and go” selection of beers/ciders/wines + goodies for you! Delivery available. Click Website for more info…
- La Conner Brewery:(360)466-1415 / Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Coffee Co:(360)466-2886 / Get a coffee (and more) to go. Change in operating hours: 10am – 5pm
- La Conner Pub &Eatery:(360)466-9932 / Open Friday nights for takeout 5pm-8pm. Check out their Facebook page!
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib:(360)466-4014 / Temporarily closed, email email@example.com for gift certificates, When you buy a $50 GC – you receive an additional $10
- La Conner Sips:(360)610-9773 / Orders by phone available for pick up. 30% off 3 bottles or more. Partner w. Sips to thank a caregiver! For $15 per bottle they will deliver wine to your chosen hero (you can also personalize w. a sticker). Click website for more info…
- La Conner Thai Garden:(360)466-9999 / Offering take out
- Nell Thorn:(360)466-4261 / Providing take-out *30% off through the end of March, and offers gift cards, which can be purchased in person or over the phone.
- Otter Bay Espresso:(360)399-1786 / Temporarily Closed
- Oyster & Thistle:(360)766-6179 / Accepting take out orders for Fri & Sat between 5 and 7pm
- Reclamation Candle Co & Coffee Bar:(360)466-5138 / Open for to-go espresso drinks, cocoa, and teas. Check Facebook for updates
- Rex Bar & Grill:(360)466-5522 / Curbside pick up and gift cards
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen:(360)466-0555 / Temporarily Closed
- Scone Lady Bakery:(425)876-1608 / Temporarily Closed
- Seed’s Bistro:(360)466-3280 / Offering take out and will deliver to your car, gift cards available. Free child’s meal w. purchase of adult meal
- Skagit Crest Winery:(360)333-9819 / La Conner store front temporarily closed but you can purchase wine at the Sedro Woolley location. All wine sales are at a 30% discount through March 31st
- Stompin’ Grounds Coffee Co:(360)399-1074 / Open for to go coffee orders, current hours 7am – 4:30pm
- Slider Cafe:(360)466-4466 / Temporarily Closed
- Swinomish Shellfish Company:(360)229-9421 / Selling oysters Monday through Thursday from 3:00-5:00 PM at the following address:11455 Moorage Way, La Conner, WA 98257
- Waterfront Cafe:(360)466-1579 / Temporarily Closed
- Whitey’s BBQ:(360)399-1031 / Curbside delivery offered and gift cards *La Conner/Shelter Bay Delivery service beginning March 18 ($4 delivery fee, $25 minimum order)
RETAIL / SERVICES
*Starting March 25th, Governor Jay Inslee has instituted a state wide “Stay at Home ” order. Grocery stores, pharmacies, food banks, convenience stores, liquor stores that sell food, farmers’ markets and other essential businesses as defined by the executive order can stay open.
To assist w. shopping local! www.shoplaconner.com
- Bunnies by the Bay: Shop online with free shipping, E Gift cards are available for both store and ecommerce shopping. La Conner storefront temporarily closed, our Anacortes location is open from 10-2, Monday through Friday. Customers can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1.877.HOPS-2-IT (1.877.467.7248), or on Facebook / Instagram
- Christianson’s Nursery: OPEN / Gift E-cards, M-cards (mobile), and Rechargeable cards on their website. Customers can also purchase gift cards on Facebook. Pre-shop, pre-paid curbside service – Let Christianson’s help you pick the best for your garden. 2 week hold on paid items.
- Caravan Gallery: “In accordance with Governor Inslee’s instruction that all galleries close through March 31, Caravan Gallery will be closed. Our customers can still reach us via Facebook or email at www.caravangallery.com”
- Clever Kathy Designs: Ecommerce website and on Facebook. Contact w. custom order questions
- Cotton’s: “With concern for the welfare of my staff and health of our community, I have decided to temporarily close Cottons, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes” – Tia Kurtz
- The Country Lady:(360) 466-4833 / Temporarily closed
- Earthenworks Gallery: On-line store and gift cards available. La Conner store front temporarily closed
- Edessa Massage:(360)421-9682 (Click on their Facebook page for gift card promo code) Cal to purchase a gift card
- Enchanted Locks Salon & Gifts:(360)824-0267 / Temporarily closed
- Expressions Art Gallery: Temporarily Closed
- Fifi’s Bubble Palace: Temporarily Closed
- Fine Feathered Friends: (360) 399-1610
- Handmade La Conner: Shop online and customers are able to purchase gift cards both online and in-store. Also have option for in-store pickup on online orders
- Hedlin Farms: Ecommerce Site Produce fresh from the farmstand
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts: Shop On-Line
- La Conner Artist’s Gallery:(360)391-1660. On-line shopping now available
- La Conner Hair Design:(360)466-4321 / Temporarily closed
- La Conner Tea Co: Shop On-Line
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting:(360)466-3495 / Temporarily Closed
- Messman Farm: Offering beef boxes for pick up and gift cards
- Nasty Jack’s Antiques:(360)466-3209 / Temporarily Closed. Call 360-466-3209 or email email@example.com to purchase a gift card.
- Olive Shoppe-Ginger Grater: Ecommerce site. Storefront is Closed. Special delivery to La Conner / Shelter Bay available, please call (360)540-4101
- Pac Nor Westy: Shop On-Line, Free Shipping on all orders. Local orders pick up can be arranged. Storefront temporarily closed
- Pelindaba Lavendar: Ecommerce site Free Shipping and gift cards available. La Conner storefront temporarily closed
- Pioneer Market: Offering curbside pick up for elderly customers
- Razzle Dazzle Gifts and More (AKA B.U.tiful): Shop here-Ecommerce site
- Reclamation Candle Co.: Ecommerce site *Gift Cards available. Coffee Bar open for to-go drinks. Check Facebook for updates
- Red Door Gifts:(360)466-2000, Call for a gift card
- Salon Rouge: Temporarily closed. If you have an appointment scheduled, they will be contacting you
- Sempre Italiano: Online and gift cards can be purchased in person or by phone. Free delivery within La Conner/Shelter Bay.
- Sylvia Pippen Designs / Indigo Stitch: Shop On-line
- The Stall: Temporarily Closed
- Step Outside:(360) 466-3397
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center: Regular operation and hours. Expanding to include curbside & home delivery at no additional charge. Just call 360-466-0474
- Trumpeter Jewelry: (360) 466-2804
- Vintage La Conner: Storefront temporarily closed. Not able to take donations at this time, please do not leave items on the porch.
- Washington Federal Bank: Lobby currently closed. Drive up, ATM and night drop available
- Wood Merchant: Ecommerce Site * Gift Cards available. Store Front Temporarily Closed
SKAGIT VALLEY TULIP FESTIVAL
- Roozengaarde Display Garden: Fields, display garden and gift shop temporarily closed. Follow their Facebook page for updates
- Tulip Town: Fields are closed but follow their Facebook page for additional opportunities
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Website
- Museum of Northwest Art: Gallery and Museum Store Temporarily Closed
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Skagit County Historical Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Heron Inn and Day Spa: Purchase gift cards for the Inn and Spa services
- Hotel Planter: Temporarily closed
- Katy’s Inn: Customers can go through Washington Insiders for gift cards.
- La Conner Channel Lodge: $30.00 off per night through June 15th. Use promo code StayHealthy. Gift Cards available
- La Conner Country Inn: The Inn is temporarily closed until March 31. $30.00 off per night through June 15th. Use promo code StayHealthy. Gift Cards available
- La Conner Marina RV Resort: Open to guests but subject to change
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge: Temporarily closed
- La Conner Marina:(360)466-3118 / Office is closed to walk-in traffic, but staff are available via PHONE and EMAIL during regular business hours.
- La Conner Regional Library: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Senior Center: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Sunrise Food Bank: Drive Through curb-side distribution form 2-3pm and again from 5-6pm. If you have questions, please call (360)488-3878
- La Conner Visitor Center: Temporarily Closed / Follow our Facebook page for updates
CHAMBER PARTNERS IN SKAGIT COUNTY
- Heritage Flight Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Sign Pro of Skagit Valley: No walk-ins, We are still taking orders by phone (360)848-8888
- Snow Goose Produce Open Air Market: Call ahead and we can shop for you (360)445-6908. Favorite ice cream is pre-packaged & waffle cones to go