We all love La Conner AND our local businesses! Operating on thin margins, with many businesses cash reserve low after stocking up for the highest tourism month of the year (Tulip Festival), COVID-19 is a devastating development.
We are incredibly lucky to have this many restaurants, shops, and museums in our tiny town. Please support our local businesses in these unprecedented times. We will keep this list updated to easily see who offers takeout and curbside delivery.
Now more than ever, they need your help and support. Retail & Services: you can buy gift cards now and use them later, shop through their on-line stores. Help these businesses make it through this crisis. And why not get your holiday shopping done now?! Who doesn’t love a gift card as a gift?! Please check back frequently as information is being updated on a daily basis…
June 5, 2020: Skagit County has moved into Phase 2 of the Safe Start Washington Plan! *Below businesses highlighted in purple have the most up to date info…
As part of Phase 2 of the Safe Start Washington Plan: Restaurants can seat 50% occupancy both indoor and outdoors (No bar seating) and can continue to offer take-out and delivery. Please call the restaurants directly w. your questions.
- Anelia’s:(360)399-1804 / Open for takeout and outdoor seating. Call 360.399.1805 to place your order
- Calico Cupboard:(360) 466-4451 / OPEN, Thursday and Friday 9-2:30, Saturday and Sunday 8-2:30. Open Daily Starting July 16th!
- COA La Conner:(360)466-0267 / Will remain offering take out (including margaritas to go…) Open 3pm – 8pm
- Country Grounds Coffee:(360)399-1835 / OPEN! Hours 8am – 3pm daily
- Farmhouse Restaurant:(360)466-4411 / OPEN!
- Hellams Vineyard:(360)466-1758 / Open inside patio seating! Click Website for more info…
- Illy Espresso Bar at Step Outside:(360)466-3397. OPEN! Hours 10-5 daily *flexible
- La Conner Brewery:(360)466-1415 / Opening at for dinner service on 6/5/20. Please click here for more info.
- La Conner Coffee Co:(360)466-2886 / OPEN! 10am – 4pm Friday through Sunday
- La Conner Ice Cream Tower:(360) 399-1722 / OPEN! Check out their on-line store
- La Conner Pub &Eatery:(360)466-9932 / OPEN! Check out their Facebook page!
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib:(360)466-4014 / Patio and dine in open! Click here for updates
- La Conner Sips:(360)610-9773 / Outdoor and Patio seating beginning June 4th / Orders by phone available for pick up. Fresh oysters now available at Sips. Click website for more info.
- La Conner Thai Garden:(360)466-9999 / OPEN for dine in and take out
- Nell Thorn:(360)466-4261 / Opening at 4pm on 6/5/20, diners must wear facemasks. Reservations are highly recommended! More info at Facebook
- Otter Bay Espresso:(360)399-1786 / OPEN Sunday & Monday 9am – 3pm (Closed Tuesday, Wednesday) Thursday 9am – Noon, Friday & Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Oyster & Thistle:(360)766-6179 / Open Thursday-Monday 3pm- close (room service at La Conner Channel Lodge & Country Inn)
- Reclamation Candle Co & Coffee Bar:(360)466-5138 / OPEN! Check Facebook for any scheduling updates
- Rex Bar & Grill:(360)466-5522 / OPEN for inside / outside seating
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen:(360)466-0555 / Now Open for Dine & takeout (and margaritas too)! Added Family Packs to the menu
- Scone Lady Bakery:(425)876-1608 / La Conner storefront is closed, Fresh scones are delivered to Stompin’ Grounds in La Conner (Mon-Fri) and at Stanwood Farmer’s Market (Fridays 1-6pm) and Bellingham Farmer’s Market (Sat. 10am-2pm)
- Skagit Crest Vineyard & Winery:(360)333-9819 / Resuming regular weekend hours Saturday & Sunday June 6-7, Noon – 6pm
- Slider Cafe:(360)466-4466 / OPEN! 6:30am – 3pm Monday through Thursday and 6:30am -6pm Friday through Sunday
- Stompin’ Grounds Coffee Co:(360)399-1079 / OPEN! 6:30AM-5:30PM weekdays 7:00AM-5:30PM weekends
- Swinomish Shellfish Company:(360)229-9421 / Selling oysters Monday through Thursday from 3:00-5:00 PM at the following address:11455 Moorage Way, La Conner, WA 98257
- Waterfront Cafe:(360)466-1579 / OPEN 11-4 Sunday- Thursday and 11-7 Friday and Saturday for dine in or take out
RETAIL / SERVICES
As part of Phase 2 there are some restrictions w. occupancy and safety. Please follow social distancing and be prepared with a mask or facial covering.
To assist w. shopping local! www.shoplaconner.com
- Amaryllis:(360) 466-1499 / Re-Opening June 13th!
- Bears n Friends: OPEN – Closeout sale! Thursday – Sundays 11am to 5pm
- Bunnies by the Bay: OPEN! Wednesday through Sunday, Bunniesbythebay.com open 24/7. Gift card cards are available for sale in both sales channels. Customers can reach us at email@example.com or 1.877.HOPS.2.IT ( 1.877.467.7248)
- Christianson’s Nursery: OPEN / Gift E-cards, M-cards (mobile), and Rechargeable cards on their website. Customers can also purchase gift cards on Facebook. Primrose is launching a new ETSY store mid-July!
- Caravan Gallery: OPEN! 10am – 5pm daily. Social distancing and masks are required. Please call the shop at 360-466-4808 w. any questions
- Clever Kathy Designs: OPEN! Thursday-Friday 11-4, Saturday 10-5, Sunday 12-4. Ecommerce website
- Cottons: Re-Opening June 17th Our hours will be 11-4. Closed Monday & Tuesday. Masks required while in the store w. limits to the amount of people in the store. Please call 360.466.5825 w. your questions
- The Country Lady:(360) 466-4833 / Opening Wednesday (6/17) 11:00 – 4:00, Mon-Sat and 12: 00-4:00 Sundays till further notice. also special appointments (360)421-4484
- Curls by Keiko:(360) 708-2881 / OPEN, please call to make an appointment
- Earthenworks Gallery: Plans to re-open storefront June 19th / On-line store and gift cards available.
- Edessa Massage:(360)421-9682 (Click on their Facebook page for gift card promo code) Call to purchase a gift card
- Enchanted Locks Salon & Gifts:(360)824-0267 / OPEN! Please call or text for an appointment
- Expressions Art Gallery: OPEN 10-5 Monday through Saturday and 11 to 4:30 on Sunday
- Fifi’s Bubble Palace: OPEN, but catching up with appointments. Please call to get on the waiting list 360.466.2777
- Fine Feathered Friends: (360) 399-1610 / OPEN 10 – 5 except Sun 11 – 4. Tuesday closed, face masks required. Curbside pick-up same hours, with phone or email order
- Handmade La Conner: Store front OPEN or shop online and customers are able to purchase gift cards both online and in-store.
- Hedlin Farms: Farm stand Open / Ecommerce Site
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts: Storefront OPEN Saturday 6/6/20 from 11am – 5pm / Shop On-Line
- La Conner Artist’s Gallery:(360)391-1660. Storefront OPEN 7 days a week 10am – 5;30pm! On-line shopping now available
- La Conner Hair Design:(360)466-4321 / Temporarily closed
- La Conner Tea Co: Shop On-Line
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting:(360)466-3495 / OPEN normal hours
- Messman Farm: Offering beef boxes for pick up and gift cards
- Museum of NW Art Store: (360)466-4446 Open Sunday and Monday Noon – 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday 11am – 5pm
- Nasty Jack’s Antiques:(360)466-3209 / OPEN! Hours 10am – 5:30pm daily
- Olive Shoppe-Ginger Grater: Ecommerce site. OPEN! Please call (360)540-4101
- Pac Nor Westy: Shop On-Line: OPEN! at our new location at 105 S 1st Street (beside La Conner Brewing Co). We’re open Fri through Mon 11 am to 5 pm. We’re now offering free in store pickup as an option at our online store at checkout. Customers can shop online and we’ll have their order ready for pickup within 24 hours.
- Pioneer Market: OPEN – Offering curbside pick up for elderly customers
- Ramblin’ Rose:(360) 499-9172 / OPEN!
- Razzle Dazzle Gifts and More (AKA B.U.tiful): OPEN, July Hours: Mondays 10:30-5, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11-3, Thursdays 10:30-5, Fridays & Saturdays 10-6, Sundays 11-6. Shop here-Ecommerce site
- Reclamation Candle Co.: Ecommerce site *OPEN! For shopping & coffee bar. Check Facebook for any schedule updates
- Red Door Gifts:(360)466-2000 / OPEN! 7 days a week
- Salon Rouge: Re-opening Monday, June 8th. For appointment scheduling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book online through our website, salonrouge-laconner.com
- Sempre Italiano: OPEN! Daily 10am – 5pm. Purchase of gift certificates can be done by online or by phone 360.466.1013.
- Skagit River Boutique:(360)466-5554 / OPEN effective Saturday, June 6th
- The Stall: Re-Opening June 17th (Hours Wednesday – Sunday 11am – 4pm) If you have questions at this time please call 360.540.1250
- Step Outside:(360) 466-3397. Storefront OPEN! Hours 10am – 5pm daily. “Shoe Shopping via social media” coming soon.
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center: Regular operation and hours. Expanding to include curbside & home delivery at no additional charge. Beginning June 14th – Closed Sundays. Call 360-466-0474 for additional information
- Totem Beads & Gifts:(360) 941-7696, Mail order & shipping available. Check Facebook for information & products
- Trumpeter Jewelry: (360) 466-2804. OPEN!
- Vintage La Conner: Opening July 2-5, 11am to 5pm. *The rest of July we will be open Fri/Sat/Sun *No donations accepted for the foreseeable future
- Washington Federal Bank: Lobby still closed. Drive up, ATM and night drop available
- Wood Merchant: Ecommerce Site * Gift Cards available. Storefront opening Saturday June 7th. Hours: 10am – 5pm
MUSEUMS (applicable to open in Phase 3)
- Museum of Northwest Art: Gallery
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Skagit County Historical Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Heron Inn and Day Spa: Purchase gift cards for the Inn and Spa services
- Hotel Planter: Re-Opening June 19th!
- Katy’s Inn: Call for reservations 360.466.9909
- La Conner Channel Lodge: Hotel Re-Opening Friday May, 22nd, Room service available through Oyster & Thistle
- La Conner Country Inn: Opening June 19th!
- La Conner Marina RV Resort: Open to guests but subject to change
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge: Hotel and Casino are open w. safety precautions in place
- Wild Iris Inn: Please call for more information
- La Conner Marina:(360)466-3118 / Office is closed to walk-in traffic, but staff are available via PHONE and EMAIL during regular business hours.
- La Conner Regional Library: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Senior Center: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Sunrise Food Bank: Mondays, Drive Through curb-side distribution from 3-5pm. If you have questions, please call (360)488-3878
- Skagit Transit: Service 7 days a week, Saturday schedule offered daily through July
CHAMBER PARTNERS IN SKAGIT COUNTY
- Heritage Flight Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Sign Pro of Skagit Valley: Taking orders by phone (360)848-8888, email: email@example.com
- Snow Goose Produce Open Air Market: OPEN!