We all love La Conner AND our local businesses! Operating on thin margins, with many businesses cash reserve low after stocking up for the highest tourism month of the year (Tulip Festival), COVID-19 is a devastating development.
We are incredibly lucky to have this many restaurants, shops, and museums in our tiny town. Please support our local businesses in these unprecedented times. We will keep this list updated to easily see who offers takeout and curbside delivery.
Now more than ever, they need your help and support. Retail & Services: you can buy gift cards now and use them later, shop through their on-line stores. Help these businesses make it through this crisis. And why not get your holiday shopping done now?! Who doesn’t love a gift card as a gift?! Please check back frequently as information is being updated on a daily basis…
June 5, 2020: Skagit County has moved into Phase 2 of the Safe Start Washington Plan! *Below businesses highlighted in purple have the most up to date info…
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS AND WEAR YOUR FACEMASK
As part of Phase 2 of the Safe Start Washington Plan: Restaurants can seat 50% occupancy both indoor and outdoors (No bar seating) and can continue to offer take-out and delivery. Please call the restaurants directly w. your questions.9pm
- Anelia’s:(360)399-1804 / Open for takeout and limited outdoor dining. Thursday – Sunday, Noon to 9pm
- Calico Cupboard:(360) 466-4451 / OPEN Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-2PM, Friday-Sunday 8AM-2:30PM
- COA La Conner:(360)466-0267 / Will remain offering take out (including margaritas to go…) Open 3pm – 8pm
- Country Grounds Coffee:(360)399-1835 / OPEN! Hours 8am – 3pm daily
- Farmhouse Restaurant:(360)466-4411 / OPEN!
- Hellams Vineyard:(360)466-1758 / Thursday through Sunday 11:30-6, open until 7 Saturdays. Inside and Outdoor waterside seating available
- Illy Espresso Bar at Step Outside:(360)466-3397. OPEN! Hours 10-5 daily *flexible
- La Conner Brewery:(360)466-1415 / OPEN, Please click here for more info. Wednesday nights open until 7pm
- La Conner Coffee Co:(360)466-2886 / OPEN! Fall/Winter: Sunday through Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm, closed Tuesdays
- La Conner Ice Cream Tower:(360) 399-1722 / OPEN! Check out their on-line store
- La Conner Pub &Eatery:(360)466-9932 / OPEN! Check out their Facebook page!
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib:(360)466-4014 / Patio and dine in open! Click here for updates
- La Conner Sips:(360)610-9773 / Outdoor and Patio seating are OPEN / Orders by phone available for pick up. Fresh oysters now available at Sips. Click website for more info.
- La Conner Thai Garden:(360)466-9999 / OPEN for dine in and take out
- Nell Thorn:(360)466-4261 / Open! More info at Facebook
- Otter Bay Espresso:(360)399-1786 / OPEN Sunday & Monday 9am – 3pm (Closed Tuesday, Wednesday) Thursday 9am – Noon, Friday & Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Oyster & Thistle:(360)766-6179 / Open Thursday-Monday 3pm- close (room service at La Conner Channel Lodge & Country Inn)
- Reclamation Candle Co & Coffee Bar:(360)466-5138 / OPEN! Check Facebook for any scheduling updates
- Rex Bar & Grill:(360)466-5522 / OPEN for inside / outside seating
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen:(360)466-0555 / Now Open for Dine & takeout (and margaritas too)! Added Family Packs to the menu
- Scone Lady Bakery:(425)876-1608 / La Conner storefront is closed, Fresh scones are delivered to Stompin’ Grounds in La Conner (Mon-Fri) and at Stanwood Farmer’s Market (Fridays 1-6pm) and Bellingham Farmer’s Market (Sat. 10am-2pm)
- Skagit Crest Vineyard & Winery:(360)333-9819 / Open regular weekend hours Saturdays and Sundays Noon – 6pm
- Slider Cafe:(360)466-4466 / OPEN! 6:30am – 3pm Monday through Thursday and 6:30am -6pm Friday through Sunday
- Stompin’ Grounds Coffee Co:(360)399-1079 / OPEN! 6:30AM-5:30PM weekdays 7:00AM-5:30PM weekends
- Swinomish Shellfish Company:(360)229-9421 / Selling oysters Monday through Thursday from 3:00-5:00 PM at the following address:11455 Moorage Way, La Conner, WA 98257
- Waterfront Cafe:(360)466-1579 / OPEN 11-4 Sunday- Thursday and 11-7 Friday and Saturday for dine in or take out
RETAIL / SERVICES
As part of Phase 2 there are some restrictions w. occupancy and safety. Please follow social distancing and wear a mask or facial covering.
To assist w. shopping local! www.shoplaconner.com
- Amaryllis:(360) 466-1499 / OPEN Wednesday – Sunday 11am to 4pm or call for an appointment
- Bulk Northwest: Call (360)333-8351
- Bunnies by the Bay: OPEN! Wednesday through Sunday, Bunniesbythebay.com open 24/7. Gift card cards are available for sale in both sales channels. Customers can reach us at email@example.com or 1.877.HOPS.2.IT ( 1.877.467.7248)
- Caravan Gallery: OPEN! 10am – 5pm daily. Social distancing and masks are required. Please call the shop at 360-466-4808 w. any questions
- Christianson’s Nursery:(360) 466-3821 OPEN / Gift E-cards, M-cards (mobile), and Rechargeable cards on their website. Customers can also purchase gift cards on Facebook.
- Clever Kathy Designs: OPEN! Thursday-Friday 11-4, Saturday 10-5, Sunday 12-4. Ecommerce website
- The Country Lady:(360) 466-4833 / Open, Mon-Sat and 12: 00-4:00 Sundays till further notice. also special appointments (360)421-4484
- Curls by Keiko:(360) 708-2881 / OPEN, please call to make an appointment
- Earthenworks Gallery: Open / On-line store and gift cards available.
- Edessa Massage:(360)421-9682 (Click on their Facebook page for gift card promo code) Call to purchase a gift card
- Edward Jones / Scott Price:(360)466.2933. OPEN Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Enchanted Locks Salon & Gifts:(360)824-0267 / OPEN! Please call or text for an appointment
- Expressions Art Gallery: OPEN 10-5 Monday through Saturday and 11 to 4:30 on Sunday
- Fifi’s Bubble Palace: OPEN, but catching up with appointments. Please call to get on the waiting list 360.466.2777
- Fine Feathered Friends: (360) 399-1610 / Open Mon – Sat 10 –5, Sun 11 – 4. Curbside pick up available
- Handmade La Conner: Store front OPEN or shop online and customers are able to purchase gift cards both online and in-store.
- Hedlin Farms: Farm stand Open / Ecommerce Site
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts: Storefront open / Shop On-Line
- La Conner Artist’s Gallery:(360)391-1660. Storefront OPEN 7 days a week 10am – 5;30pm! On-line shopping now available
- La Conner Hair Design:(360)466-4321
- La Conner Tea Co: Shop On-Line
- La Conner Yacht Sales: 360-466.3300. Open for business, closed Wed & Sun
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting:(360)466-3495 / OPEN normal hours
- Messman Farm: Offering beef boxes for pick up and gift cards
- Museum of NW Art Store: (360)466-4446 Open Sunday and Monday Noon – 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday 11am – 5pm
- Nasty Jack’s Antiques:(360)466-3209 / OPEN! Hours 10am – 5:30pm daily
- Olive Shoppe-Ginger Grater: Ecommerce site. OPEN! Please call (360)540-4101
- Pac Nor Westy: Shop On-Line: OPEN! at our new location at 105 S 1st Street (beside La Conner Brewing Co). We’re open Fri through Mon 11 am to 5 pm. We’re now offering free in store pickup as an option at our online store at checkout. Customers can shop online and we’ll have their order ready for pickup within 24 hours.
- Pioneer Market: OPEN – Offering curbside pick up for elderly customers
- Ramblin’ Rose:(360) 499-9172 / OPEN!
- Razzle Dazzle Gifts and More (AKA B.U.tiful): OPEN, August Hours: Mondays 10:30-5, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11-3, Thursdays 10:30-5, Fridays & Saturdays 10-6, Sundays 11-6. Shop here-Ecommerce site
- Reclamation Candle Co.: Ecommerce site *OPEN! For shopping & coffee bar. Check Facebook for any schedule updates
- Red Door Gifts:(360)466-2000 / OPEN! 7 days a week
- Sempre Italiano: OPEN! Daily 10am – 5pm. Purchase of gift certificates can be done by online or by phone 360.466.1013. NEW ADDRESS 605 S 1st Street
- Skagit River Boutique:(360)466-5554 / OPEN
- The Stall: Open (Hours Tuesday- Sunday 11am – 4pm) If you have questions at this time please call 360.540.1250
- Step Outside:(360) 466-3397. Storefront OPEN! Hours 10am – 5pm daily.
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center: Regular operation and hours. Expanding to include curbside & home delivery at no additional charge. Beginning June 14th – Closed Sundays. Call 360-466-0474 for additional information
- Totem Beads & Gifts:(360) 941-7696, Mail order & shipping available. Check Facebook for information & products
- Trumpeter Jewelry: (360) 466-2804. OPEN!
- Two Moons Gallery:(360) 466-1920. OPEN all week 10am – 6pm
- Vintage La Conner: OPWN, hours are 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Friday/Saturday/Sunday We are taking donations by appointment; 360-466-4017
- Washington Federal Bank: Lobby still closed. Drive up, ATM and night drop available
- Wood Merchant: Ecommerce Site * Gift Cards available. Open. Hours: 10am – 5pm
- Museum of Northwest Art: Gallery – Open beginning September 4th
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum: Open beginning September 4th, contact to make a reservation
- Skagit County Historical Museum: Open beginning September 11th. Schedule Friday – Sunday 11am – 4pm
- Heron Inn and Day Spa: Open for guests and massage customers. Guests for inn or spa may call 360-399-1074 or visit our website theheroninn.com or theheroninn.com/spa
- Hotel Planter: Open – call for reservations
- Katy’s Inn: Call for reservations 360.466.9909
- La Conner Channel Lodge: Open, Room service available through Oyster & Thistle
- La Conner Country Inn: Open, Room service available through Oyster & Thistle
- La Conner Marina RV Resort: Open to guests but subject to change
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge: Hotel and Casino are open w. safety precautions in place
- Wild Iris Inn: Open, please call for more information
- La Conner Marina:(360)466-3118 / OPEN! Call for moorage and information
- La Conner Regional Library: Curbside service available Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm
- La Conner Senior Center: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Sunrise Food Bank: Mondays, Drive Through curb-side distribution from 3-5pm. If you have questions, please call (360)488-3878
- Skagit Transit: Service 7 days a week, Saturday schedule offered daily through July
CHAMBER PARTNERS IN SKAGIT COUNTY
- Heritage Flight Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Sign Pro of Skagit Valley: Taking orders by phone (360)848-8888, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snow Goose Produce Open Air Market: OPEN!