We are incredibly lucky to have many restaurants, shops, and museums in our tiny town. Please support our local businesses in these unprecedented times. We will keep this list updated to easily see who offers takeout and curbside delivery.
Now more than ever, they need your help and support. Retail & Services: you can buy gift cards now and use them later, shop through their on-line stores. Help these businesses make it through this crisis. Please check back frequently as information is being updated on a daily basis…
Skagit County will move into Phase 2 (as part of the Roadmap to Recovery) on Sunday, February 14th.
As part of Phase 2 – Restaurants will be allowed to open for inside dining at 25% capacity beginning Sunday, February 14th.
If you have questions about a specific business, you are encouraged to contact directly…
- Anelia’s:(360)399-1805 / Open for takeout and limited outdoor seating (no table service outside). Thursday – Sunday, Noon to 8pm.
- Calico Cupboard:(360) 466-4451 / La Conner location will re-open Friday, February 19. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-2 / Saturday and Sunday 8:30-2:30
- COA La Conner:(360)466-0267 / Open for dine in, outdoor dining and takeout, Open 11am – 8pm Mon-Sat.
- Country Grounds Coffee:(360)399-1835 / OPEN! Hours 8am – 3pm daily.
- Farmhouse Restaurant:(360)466-4411 / OPEN daily 7am – 8pm
- Hellams Vineyard:(360)466-1758 / Thursday through Sunday 11:30-6, Outdoor waterside seating available.
- Illy Espresso Bar at Step Outside:(360)466-3397. Open when store is open…
- La Conner Brewery:(360)466-1415 / OPEN for takeout and limited outdoor seating, Please click here for more info. Thursday 3-7pm, Fri,Sat,Sun Noon – 7pm, Mondays 3pm – 7pm (Closed Tues & Wed).
- La Conner Coffee Co:(360)466-2886 / Open! Fall/Winter: Sunday through Saturday: 10am – 4pm, closed Tuesdays.
- La Conner Ice Cream Tower:(360) 399-1722 / Closed for the season – will re-open March 2021. Check out their on-line store
- La Conner Pub &Eatery:(360)466-9932 / Open Winter Hours, Sunday through Thursday 11:30am – 7pm, Fri & Sat 11:30am – 9pm.Bar closed nightly at 11pm.
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib:(360)466-4014 / Open for takeout and limited outdoor dining – Reservations are HIGHLY recommended as our outdoor seating will be limited! M-T: 1-7pm • Closed: W-TH • F-SU: 1-7pm.
- La Conner Sips:(360)610-9773 / Outdoor and Patio seating are OPEN / Click website for more info.
- La Conner Thai Garden:(360)466-9999 / OPEN for take out
- Nell Thorn:(360)466-4261 / Open for takeout and limited full service outdoor seating, Wed-Sun Lunch and Dinner. More info at Facebook.
- Oyster & Thistle:(360)766-6179 / Open Thursday-Monday Noon – 8pm. Curbside Takeout available
- Reclamation Candle Co & Coffee Bar:(360)466-5138 / Takeout only, curbside pick-up available.
- Rex Bar & Grill:(360)466-5522: Check Facebook for updated hours.
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen:(360)466-0555 / Open for takeout, added Family Packs to the menu.
- Scone Lady Bakery:(425)876-1608 / La Conner storefront is closed, Fresh scones are delivered to Stompin’ Grounds, La Conner Coffee and Hellams in La Conner.
- Skagit Crest Vineyard & Winery:(360)333-9819 / Open regular weekend hours Saturdays and Sundays Noon – 5pm, some outdoor seating available (heated and covered)
- Slider Cafe:(360)466-4466 / Thursday – Monday 9-3. Takeout for all and patio seating for the brave.
- Stompin’ Grounds Coffee Co:(360)399-1079 / Open for grab and go, some outdoor seating! 6:30AM-5:30PM weekdays 7:00AM-5:30PM weekends
- Waterfront Cafe:(360)466-1579 / Will re-open Friday, February 19th
RETAIL / SERVICES
As part of the latest restrictions – in store retail is limited to 25% capacity
To assist w. shopping local! www.shoplaconner.com
- Amaryllis:(360) 466-1499 / OPEN Tues – Thurs 11:4, Fri.- Sun 11- 5
- Bulk Northwest: Call (360)333-8351
- Bunnies by the Bay: OPEN! La Conner Location Tue – Sun 10am – 5pm, Bunniesbythebay.com open 24/7. Gift card cards are available for sale in both sales channels. Customers can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.877.HOPS.2.IT ( 1.877.467.7248)
- Caravan Gallery: OPEN! 10am – 5pm daily. Social distancing and masks are required. Please call the shop at 360-466-4808 w. any questions
- Christianson’s Nursery:(360) 466-3821 /OPEN daily, 9 am to 5 pm. (Open until 6:00 p.m. beginning March 1). Visit our website for upcoming specials, Art in the Schoolhouse (April), gardening webinars, and events. For the unexpected, shop our Etsy store via the link on our ‘Primrose Antiques & Gifts’ page.
- Clever Kathy Designs: Currently open Saturdays 11am – 4pm / Starting February 2th we will be open Thursday – Saturday 11am – 4pm. Ecommerce website
- The Country Lady:(360) 466-4833 / Open, Mon-Sat and 12: 00-4:00 Sundays till further notice. also special appointments (360)421-4484
- Curls by Keiko:(360) 708-2881 / OPEN, please call to make an appointment
- Earthenworks Gallery: Open 11am – 5pm daily / On-line store and gift cards available.
- Edessa Massage:(360)421-9682 (Click on their Facebook page for gift card promo code) Call to purchase a gift card
- Edward Jones / Scott Price:(360)466.2933. OPEN Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Enchanted Locks Salon & Gifts:(360)824-0267 / OPEN! Please call or text for an appointment
- Expressions Art Gallery: OPEN 10-5 Monday through Saturday and 11 to 4:30 on Sunday
- Fifi’s Bubble Palace: OPEN, but catching up with appointments. Please call to get on the waiting list 360.466.2777
- Fine Feathered Friends: (360) 399-1610 / Open Mon – Sat 10 –5, Sun 11 – 4. Curbside pick up available
- Gail Harker Center for Creative Arts: Online classes. www.gailcreativestudies.com
- Handmade La Conner: Store front OPEN or shop online and customers are able to purchase gift cards both online and in-store.
- Hedlin Farms: Farm stand Open / Ecommerce Site
- Heron Inn’s Day Spa: Call 360-399-1074 or visit their website theheroninn.com or theheroninn.com/spa
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts: Storefront open Monday through Saturday Noon – 4pm / Shop On-Line
- La Conner Artist’s Gallery:(360)391-1660. OPEN 7 days a week 10am – 5pm! On-line shopping now available
- La Conner Flowers & Gifts: (206)715-9027. Open Daily 11am-4pm (Closed Tuesdays)
- La Conner Hair Design:(360)466-4321
- La Conner Tea Co: Call 360.770.3626 / laconnertea.com
- La Conner Yacht Sales: 360-466.3300. Open for business, closed Wed & Sun
- Ladders Clothing & Co.: Ecommerce site. La Conner store open Saturdays 11am – 5pm, Sundays 11am – 4pm
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting:(360)466-3495 / OPEN normal hours
- Messman Farm: Offering beef boxes for pick up and gift cards
- Museum of NW Art Store: (360)466-4446 Open Sunday and Monday Noon – 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday 11am – 5pm. Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Nasty Jack’s Antiques:(360)466-3209 / OPEN! Hours 10am – 5:30pm daily
- Olive Shoppe-Ginger Grater: Ecommerce site. OPEN! Please call (360)540-4101
- Pac Nor Westy: Shop On-Line: OPEN! at our new location at 105 S 1st Street (beside La Conner Brewing Co). We’re open Fri through Mon 11 am to 5 pm. We’re now offering free in store pickup as an option at our online store at checkout. Customers can shop online and we’ll have their order ready for pickup within 24 hours.
- Pioneer Market: OPEN – Offering curbside pick up for elderly customers
- Razzle Dazzle Gifts and More (AKA B.U.tiful): OPEN, August Hours: Mondays 10:30-5, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11-3, Thursdays 10:30-5, Fridays & Saturdays 10-6, Sundays 11-6. Shop here- additional charge. Beginning June 14th – Closed Sundays. Call 360-466-0474 for additional information
- Reclamation Candle Co.: Ecommerce site *OPEN w. limited capacity (Closed Tuesdays), curbside pickup available. Check Facebook for any schedule updates
- Red Door Gifts:(360)466-2000 / OPEN! 7 days a week
- Sempre Italiano: OPEN! Daily 10am – 4:30pm. Purchase of gift certificates can be done by online or by phone 360.466.1013. NEW ADDRESS 605 S 1st Street. Open Christmas eve 10am – 4pm, Closed Christmas Day
- Skagit River Boutique:(360)466-5554 / OPEN Mon-Fri 11am to 4pm, Sat & Sun 11am to 5pm. Capacity 4 ppl. at a time
- The Stall: Open (Hours Tuesday- Sunday 11am – 4pm) If you have questions at this time please call 360.540.1250
- Step Outside:(360) 466-3397. Storefront OPEN! Hours 10am – 5pm daily.
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center: Starting January 2nd: Mon. 8 30 am to 5 00 pm, Tues-Fri. 8 30 am to 6 00 pm, Sat. 10 00 am to 3 00 pm
- Totem Beads & Gifts:(360) 941-7696, Mail order & shipping available. Check Facebook for information & products
- Trumpeter Gallery:(360)708-7635. Open daily until 5:30pm
- Vintage La Conner:(360)466-4017. Temporarily Closed (no donations at this time)
- Washington Federal Bank: Lobby closed. Drive up, ATM and night drop available
- Wood Merchant: Ecommerce Site * Gift Cards available. Open. Hours: 10am – 5pm
- Museum of Northwest Art: Gallery: Re-opening Feb 18th w. 25% capacity. Hours: Thursday – Sunday Noon to 4pm
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum: Private tours available
- Skagit County Historical Museum: Beginning Feb 19th the museum will be open at 25% capacity. Hours: Friday – Sunday 11am to 4pm
- Heron Inn and Day Spa: Open for guests and massage customers. Guests for inn or spa may call 360-399-1074 or visit our website theheroninn.com or theheroninn.com/spa
- Hotel Planter: CLOSED until 2021
- Katy’s Inn: Call for reservations 360.466.9909
- La Conner Channel Lodge: Open, Please call 360.466.1500 for reservations
- La Conner Country Inn: The Hotel will be re-open March 5th!
- La Conner Marina RV Resort: Open to guests but subject to change
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge: Hotel and Casino are open w. safety precautions in place
- Wild Iris Inn: Open, please call for more information
- La Conner Marina:(360)466-3118 / OPEN! Call for moorage and information
- La Conner Regional Library: Curbside service available Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm
- La Conner Senior Center: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Sunrise Food Bank: Mondays, Drive Through curb-side distribution from 2:30-5pm. If you have questions, please call (360)488-3878
- Skagit Transit: Service 7 days a week, Website for more info
CHAMBER PARTNERS IN SKAGIT COUNTY
- Heritage Flight Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Sign Pro of Skagit Valley: Taking orders by phone (360)848-8888, email: email@example.com
- Snow Goose Produce Open Air Market: Closed for the 2020 season, will re-open in March 2021