We all love La Conner AND our local businesses! Operating on thin margins, with many businesses cash reserve low after stocking up for the highest tourism month of the year (Tulip Festival), COVID-19 is a devastating development.
We are incredibly lucky to have this many restaurants, shops, and museums in our tiny town. Please support our local businesses in these unprecedented times. We will keep this list updated to easily see who offers takeout and curbside delivery.
Now more than ever, they need your help and support. Retail & Services: you can buy gift cards now and use them later, shop through their on-line stores. Help these businesses make it through this crisis. And why not get your holiday shopping done now?! Who doesn’t love a gift card as a gift?! Please check back frequently as information is being updated on a daily basis…
June 5, 2020: Skagit County has moved into Phase 2 of the Safe Start Washington Plan! *Below businesses highlighted in purple have the most up to date info…
Support Small Business & #SHOPLOCAL La Conner!
*For every $5.00 spent at ANY La Conner business – you will be entered to win a La Conner Gift Basket!
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message Love La Conner Facebook a picture of your receipts.
*For each $5.00 your name will go into the entry (for example, spend $20.00 = 4 entries) *Limit of 100 entries for a single purchase (item if $500.00 or more)
*Purchase dates must be May 29 – June 30th, the winner will be selected July 1st.
Include in your entry with receipt pictures:
CITY YOU RESIDE
EMAIL and PHONE #
You can enter as much as you want during the purchase dates!
As part of Phase 2 of the Safe Start Washington Plan: Restaurants can seat 50% occupancy both indoor and outdoors (No bar seating) and can continue to offer take-out and delivery. Please call the restaurants directly w. your questions.
- Anelia’s:(360)399-1804 / Open for takeout and outdoor seating. Call 360.399.1805 to place your order
- Calico Cupboard:(360) 466-4451 / Temporarily Closed
- COA La Conner:(360)466-0267 / Will remain offering take out (including margaritas to go…) Open 3pm – 8pm
- Country Grounds Coffee:(360)399-1835 / OPEN! Hours 8am – 3pm daily
- Farmhouse Restaurant:(360)466-4411 / OPEN!
- Hellams Vineyard:(360)466-1758 / Open Thursday through Sunday, 11:30 – 6 p.m. Call ahead, we are offering curbside service! We also have to-go cheese plates, chocolates, tinned seafood, salami links… and of course the amazing rosemary/sage/thyme infused sea salt available… let us put together a quick “grab and go” selection of beers/ciders/wines + goodies for you! Delivery available. Click Website for more info…
- Illy Espresso Bar at Step Outside:(360)466-3397. Open for takeout coffee
- La Conner Brewery:(360)466-1415 / Opening at for dinner service on 6/5/20. Please click here for more info.
- La Conner Coffee Co:(360)466-2886 / Get a coffee (and more) to go. Change in operating hours: 10am – 5pm Friday through Sunday
- La Conner Ice Cream Tower:(360) 399-1722 / OPEN! Check out their on-line store
- La Conner Pub &Eatery:(360)466-9932 / OPEN! Check out their Facebook page!
- La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib:(360)466-4014 / Patio and dine in open! Click here for updates
- La Conner Sips:(360)610-9773 / Outdoor and Patio seating beginning June 4th / Open Thursday to Sunday 2pm – 5pm. Orders by phone available for pick up. Fresh oysters now available at Sips. Click website for more info.
- La Conner Thai Garden:(360)466-9999 / Offering take out
- Nell Thorn:(360)466-4261 / Opening at 4pm on 6/5/20, diners must wear facemasks. Reservations are highly recommended! More info at Facebook
- Otter Bay Espresso:(360)399-1786 / Temporarily Closed
- Oyster & Thistle:(360)766-6179 / Please call re: takeout orders Friday & Saturday
- Reclamation Candle Co & Coffee Bar:(360)466-5138 / Open for to-go espresso drinks, cocoa, and teas. Check Facebook for updates
- Rex Bar & Grill:(360)466-5522 / OPEN for inside / outside seating
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen:(360)466-0555 / Open for takeout (and margaritas too)! Added Family Packs to the menu
- Scone Lady Bakery:(425)876-1608 / Temporarily Closed
- Seed’s Bistro:(360)466-3280 / OPEN!
- Skagit Crest Vineyard & Winery:(360)333-9819 / Resuming regular weekend hours Saturday & Sunday June 6-7, Noon – 6pm
- Slider Cafe:(360)466-4466 / OPEN! 6:30am – 3pm Monday through Thursday and 6:30am -6pm Friday through Sunday
- Stompin’ Grounds Coffee Co:(360)399-1079 / OPEN! 6:30AM-5:30PM weekdays 7:00AM-5:30PM weekends
- Swinomish Shellfish Company:(360)229-9421 / Selling oysters Monday through Thursday from 3:00-5:00 PM at the following address:11455 Moorage Way, La Conner, WA 98257
- Waterfront Cafe:(360)466-1579 / OPEN for dine in and take out, 11am – 4pm
- Whitey’s BBQ & Catering:(360)399-1031/ OPEN for take out, dine in and patio seating. Wednesday – Saturday 11-7 and Sunday 12-4.
RETAIL / SERVICES
As part of Phase 2 there are some restrictions w. occupancy and safety. Please follow social distancing and be prepared with a mask or facial covering.
To assist w. shopping local! www.shoplaconner.com
- Bears n Friends: OPEN – Closeout sale! Thursday – Sundays 11am to 5pm
- Bunnies by the Bay: Shop online with free shipping, E Gift cards are available for both store and ecommerce shopping. La Conner storefront temporarily closed, our Anacortes location is open from 10-2, Monday through Friday. Customers can reach us at email@example.com, or 1.877.HOPS-2-IT (1.877.467.7248), or on Facebook / Instagram
- Christianson’s Nursery: OPEN / Gift E-cards, M-cards (mobile), and Rechargeable cards on their website. Customers can also purchase gift cards on Facebook.
- Caravan Gallery: OPEN! 10am – 5pm daily. Social distancing and masks are required. Please call the shop at 360-466-4808 w. any questions
- Clever Kathy Designs: Ecommerce website and on Facebook. Contact w. custom order questions
- Cottons: OPEN! 11am – 4pm, 5 days per week. Please call 360.466.5825 w. your questions
- The Country Lady:(360) 466-4833 / Temporarily closed
- Curls by Keiko:(360) 708-2881 / Temporarily closed
- Earthenworks Gallery: Plans to re-open storefront June 19th / On-line store and gift cards available.
- Edessa Massage:(360)421-9682 (Click on their Facebook page for gift card promo code) Call to purchase a gift card
- Enchanted Locks Salon & Gifts:(360)824-0267 / Please call or text for an appointment
- Expressions Art Gallery: Temporarily Closed
- Fifi’s Bubble Palace: OPEN, but catching up with appointments. Please call to get on the waiting list 360.466.2777
- Fine Feathered Friends: (360) 399-1610 / curbside pick-up, Mon, Wed. and Fridays 10 – 2, with call in and email orders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handmade La Conner: Shop online and customers are able to purchase gift cards both online and in-store. Also have option for in-store pickup on online orders
- Hedlin Farms: Ecommerce Site Produce fresh from the farmstand
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts: Storefront OPEN Saturday 6/6/20 from 11am – 5pm / Shop On-Line
- La Conner Artist’s Gallery:(360)391-1660. Storefront OPEN! On-line shopping now available
- La Conner Hair Design:(360)466-4321 / Temporarily closed
- La Conner Tea Co: Shop On-Line
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting:(360)466-3495 / Temporarily Closed
- Messman Farm: Offering beef boxes for pick up and gift cards
- Nasty Jack’s Antiques:(360)466-3209 / OPEN! Hours 10am – 5:30pm daily
- Olive Shoppe-Ginger Grater: Ecommerce site. OPEN! Please call (360)540-4101
- Pac Nor Westy: Shop On-Line: Free Shipping on all orders, Take 10% off with code HOMEVIBES. Local orders pick up can be arranged. Storefront temporarily closed
- Pelindaba Lavendar: Ecommerce site Free Shipping and gift cards available. La Conner storefront temporarily closed
- Pioneer Market: OPEN – Offering curbside pick up for elderly customers
- Razzle Dazzle Gifts and More (AKA B.U.tiful): OPEN! Sidewalk Shopping event, every Thursday-Sunday 11am – 4pm. Shop here-Ecommerce site, also available for Curbside Pick-up, and Point-and-Purchase shopping
- Reclamation Candle Co.: Ecommerce site *Gift Cards available. Coffee Bar open for to-go drinks. Check Facebook for updates
- Red Door Gifts:(360)466-2000, Call for a gift card
- Salon Rouge: Re-opening Monday, June 8th. For appointment scheduling, please email us at email@example.com or you can book online through our website, salonrouge-laconner.com
- Sempre Italiano: Purchase of gift certificates can be done by online or by phone 360.466.1013. Also offering curbside delivery for orders done by phone or online.
- Sylvia Pippen Designs / Indigo Stitch: Shop On-line
- The Stall: Temporarily Closed. If you have questions at this time please call 360.540.1250
- Step Outside:(360) 466-3397. “Shoe Shopping via social media” coming soon. For inquiries or to place an order email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360.6616735, Currently offering a 10% discount (on gift certificates too). Receive a FREE Illy espresso when you arrive for your curbside pick up.
- Tillinghast Postal & Business Center: Regular operation and hours. Expanding to include curbside & home delivery at no additional charge. Beginning June 14th – Closed Sundays. Call 360-466-0474 for additional information
- Totem Beads & Gifts:(360) 941-7696, Mail order & shipping available. Check Facebook for information & products
- Trumpeter Jewelry: (360) 466-2804. OPEN!
- Vintage La Conner: Storefront temporarily closed. Not able to take donations at this time, please do not leave items on the porch.
- Washington Federal Bank: Lobby currently closed. Drive up, ATM and night drop available
- Wood Merchant: Ecommerce Site * Gift Cards available. Storefront opening Saturday June 7th. Hours: 10am – 5pm
MUSEUMS (applicable to open in Phase 3)
- Museum of Northwest Art: Gallery and Museum Store Temporarily Closed
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Skagit County Historical Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Heron Inn and Day Spa: Purchase gift cards for the Inn and Spa services
- Hotel Planter: Re-Opening June 19th!
- Katy’s Inn: Call for reservations 360.466.9909
- La Conner Channel Lodge: Hotel Re-Opening Friday May, 22nd, Room service available through Oyster & Thistle
- La Conner Country Inn: Hotel Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Marina RV Resort: Open to guests but subject to change
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge: Hotel and Casino are open w. safety precautions in place
- Wild Iris Inn: Please call for more information
- La Conner Marina:(360)466-3118 / Office is closed to walk-in traffic, but staff are available via PHONE and EMAIL during regular business hours.
- La Conner Regional Library: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Senior Center: Temporarily Closed
- La Conner Sunrise Food Bank: Mondays, Drive Through curb-side distribution from 3-5pm. If you have questions, please call (360)488-3878
CHAMBER PARTNERS IN SKAGIT COUNTY
- Heritage Flight Museum: Temporarily Closed
- Sign Pro of Skagit Valley: Taking orders by phone (360)848-8888, email: email@example.com
- Snow Goose Produce Open Air Market: OPEN!