Gather up your bubble of friends and support our local businesses, La Conner is hosting the annual community inspired “Jingle Belles” A Ladies Night of Shopping on Friday, November 20th!
Enjoy La Conner and support small businesses! Shops will be open until 8pm and several restaurants will be offering specials! New for this year is a gift bag scavenger hunt.
La Conner Kiwanis will be hosting a Holiday Bazaar from Noon – 4pm that day! Plan to come to town early… Located at 606 Morris St. in the Crescent Moon Parking lot
Check in at Maple Hall in La Conner beginning at 3:30pm – pick up your #ShopLocal tote (while supplies last) and get a map of participating shops and restaurants. We will have have snacks and beverages. Please wear your facemask and practice social distancing.
Harmony Northwest Chorus will be strolling the streets in small groups singing Christmas carols from 4-6pm.
#LoveLaConner this holiday season
PARTICIPATING SHOPS & RESTAURANTS:
- Bunnies By The Bay
- Caravan Gallery La Conner
- Clever Kathy Designs
- Earthenworks Gallery
- Fine Feathered Friends
- Jennings Yarn and Needlecrafts
- La Conner Artists’ Gallery a Cooperative Spirit
- La Conner Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
- La Conner Channel Lodge
- La Conner Coffee Company
- La Conner Pub & Eatery
- La Conner Seafood and Prime Rib House and Lounge
- La Conner Sips Wine Bar, Bottle Shop and Painting Parties
- Ladders Clothing & Company
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting
- Museum of NW Art Store
- Nell Thorn
- Olive Shoppe Ginger Grater
- Pacific NW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum Annex
- Pac Nor Westy
- Santo Coyote Mexican Kitchen
- Skagit Crest Vineyard
- Trumpeter Gallery
- Vintage La Conner