Pac Nor Westy was founded in 2017. After having trouble finding t-shirts that captured the essence of their Pacific Northwest adventures, Pac Nor Westy started designing tees. They were also disappointed to find a number of seemingly “nature-loving” brands were selling clothing that was anything but eco-friendly or ethically sourced.
Since their start in 2017, Pac Nor Westy has expanded to include designs rooted in outdoor exploration and adventure while increasing a commitment to using eco-friendly and made in the USA materials in their products. “We love bringing themes of nature together in creative ways to celebrate an authentic, adventurous life”, say owner Rich Murphy. The team gets out into nature whenever they get a free moment – it’s how they continue to be inspired.
A Community of Adventurers
Who loves Pac Nor Westy? They are lovers of the Pacific Northwest. They’re weekend explorers who aren’t afraid to sneak in a hike on a weekday afternoon. They’re explorers of the land, sea, and sky. They’re stewards of the earth and lovers of nature. They thrive on the adrenaline of adventure. Outdoor adventures may not happen every day, but it doesn’t stop their dreaming and wanderlust.
Pac Nor Westy Commitment to Nature and Small Business
- Ethical Manufacturing: We source from vendors committed to ethical manufacturing practices. We are committed to putting human rights ahead of profit.
- Made in the USA: We strive to source products made in the USA whenever possible. Made in the USA products are designated on their respective product page.
- Environmental Responsibility: When available, we use organic cotton and recycled/upcycled materials in our apparel. Eco-friendly goods are designated on their respective product page.
- Water-based Inks: We screen print our goods with water-based inks, which are more eco-friendly than petroleum-based inks.
- Small-batch Artisans: We seek artisans who handcraft goods in small batches. It’s our way of supporting other small businesses.
Store, Studio and Home
The design and production studio is located right here in historic La Conner, WA. A little over an hour north of Seattle, the Skagit Valley is a rich agricultural and scenic area nestled between the North Cascades and the Washington Coast. La Conner is near the gateway to the San Juan Islands and just a quick drive from Deception Pass State Park. “The coast, the mountains, the forests, and everything in between are literally our back yard and serve as inspiration for our designs,” says Rich Murphy.
Flagship store is located in La Conner, WA at:
105 South 1st Street
(beside La Conner Brewing Co.)
Stop in and say hello on your next adventure in the Skagit Valley!
FRI to MON: 11 am to 5 pm
TUE to THU: CLOSED