Located in the Pier 7 building
An eclectic mix of various mediums presented to you daily by our own “Local Artists”.
The gallery opened in 2012 with the goal of providing a space and opportunity for established and emerging artists to display and sell their artwork. The artists participate in the store’s day to day operation. Whether you are shopping for yourself or someone else, you have the added benefit of meeting one of the artists. This artist-customer relationship invites participation in a refreshing and friendly atmosphere.
The gallery is always looking for interested local artists to share our creative spirit. Applications for jury are available.
CURRENT ARTISTS IN RESIDENCE:
- Carol Cuminale uses color and inspirational quotes on cards and in frames, as well as making glass beads and jewelry
- Charlotte Gray uses glass tiles, “found” objects and vintage jewelry to make unique mosaic mirrors, wall art, boxes, light switch covers and other creations
- Jill West specializes in pyrography (wood burning) on gourds of all sizes and shapes and colors them with permanent stains, each one is unique
- Karen Walden creates unique one of a kind purses, tote bags and wallets using a variety of materials, including beautiful cork fabric
- Mike & Barb Murdock create kinetic metal yard art and natural river rock art inspired by our Pacific Northwest
- Kirk Ruse creates a simplistic pallet, blending oils on canvas into beautiful yet whimsical land and seascapes
- Doug LeClair strives to capture our local area’s splendor in unique ways via digital photography printed on a variety of mediums
- Joelene Meckstroth has one of a kind, hand crafted pendants, earrings and trees using 99.9% pure copper wire, semi-precious stones, crystal’s and beads
- Sandy Vik’s antique buttons are crafted into jewelry, bobby pins, necklaces, brooches, and more
- Chris Grow’s handcrafted fabric baskets come in a variety of sizes, as well as placemats and trivets. Hand knit hats and scarves, crocheted hair clips are also some of the things that Chris enjoys making
- Sue Swapp currently prefers to paint in pastel or acrylic to paint nature and animals using fine detail for a realistic representation, as well as painting on glass.
- Sherry Shipley has a broad range styles that dance and spin color into each piece, her favorite muses are animals
- Becky Brewster has loved stained glass for most of her life but with newly expanded knowledge comes beautiful jewelry and functional items that use a kiln to melt colors and textures into usable art
- Karin Silvernale is inspired by her walks around the Pacific Northwest, what comes from that is amazing acrylic paintings and other mediums
- Carman Komm fuses glass that is framed using vintage windows and doors and also loves putting mosaic critters on various objects
- Henry Carlsberg is creator of one-of-a-kind writing instruments that are mightier than a sword and made of Italian Acrylic Marble and Woods from around the world.