March – September 10 am to 5:30 pm
October – February 10:30 am to 5 pm
Located in the Pier 7 building.
An eclectic mix of various mediums presented to you daily by our own “Local Artists”.
The gallery opened in 2012 with the goal of providing a space and opportunity for established and emerging artists to display and sell their artwork. The artists participate in the store’s day to day operation. Whether you are shopping for yourself or someone else, you have the added benefit of meeting one of the artists. This artist-customer relationship invites participation in a refreshing and friendly atmosphere.
The gallery is always looking for interested local artists to share our creative spirit. Applications for jury are available.
CURRENT ARTISTS IN RESIDENCE:
- Carol Cuminale uses color and inspirational quotes on cards and in frames, as well as making glass beads and jewelry
- Karen Walden creates unique one-of-a-kind purses, tote bags and wallets using a variety of materials, including beautiful cork fabric
- Mike & Barb Murdock create kinetic metal yard art and natural river rock art inspired by our Pacific Northwest
- Doug LeClair strives to capture our local area’s splendor in unique ways via digital photography printed on a variety of mediums
- Joelene Meckstroth has one of a kind, hand crafted pendants, earrings and trees using 99.9% pure copper wire, semi-precious stones, crystals and beads
- Chris Grow’s handcrafted fabric baskets come in a variety of sizes, as well as placemats and trivets. Hand knit hats and scarves, crocheted hair clips are also some of the things that Chris enjoys making
- Becky Brewster has loved stained glass for most of her life but with newly expanded knowledge comes beautiful jewelry and functional items that use a kiln to melt colors and textures into usable art
- Carman Komm fuses glass that is framed using vintage windows and doors and also loves putting mosaic critters on various objects
- Henry Carsberg is creator of one-of-a-kind writing instruments that are mightier than a sword and made of Italian Acrylic Marble and Woods from around the world.
- Stacy Murphy, Unique hand built, high fired pottery for your home and garden.
- Cristal McQueen –Takes photography into scenography and gnomes for your home
- Jackson Faulkner –Dreamscapes & roadside reflections in photography
- Don & Corky Hundahl design unique whimsical Steampunk themed furniture, lamps, pictures, birds and cards
- Rebecca Strong & Bob Jacobson -Blend fair-trade, high-quality teas that are unique and luxurious
- John & Carrie Trax – wooden cutting & charcuterie boards along with fiber art potholders
- Shari Raymond – produces abstract and controlled acrylic pours on all types of surfaces with a resin coating and various types of woodworking.
- Rita Martin – Works with the vibrancy and textures of oils.
- Cookie Brown – Handmade fashion forward casual and comfortable clothing.
- Cynthia Sandeno – Packages raw honey from her own bees and honeycomb gift, seed bead jewelry and the cutest needle felted creatures.
- Lisa Allison Blohm – Painter & Illustrator of Salish Sea animals and landscapes
- SaraGrace Wyckoff – Personal beauty products that are organic, plant-based, vegan, all natural; good for your body and the earth.
- Tong Holzinger – Shares her love through carefully homemade pottery and decorated with care for your enjoyment.