Jingle “Belles” is a Ladies Night of Shopping that will take place on November 16th, 4:30-7:30pm. This is your chance to get your girlfriends together, shop and be merry! Take advantage of special offers only for YOU.
Jingle Belles 2018 Participants
STOP #1 – La Conner Visitor Center / We will have rose’ by the glass for *sale, FREE Coupon books, goodies to enjoy and a map of all the 22 participating merchants
*Wine will be for sale – $4.00 per glass, please have ID ready
- Africa Mama / Providing wine, chai and tasty bites. Raffle for a beautiful pashmina scarf
- Bunnies by the Bay / Featuring GlassyBaby Road Show
- Caravan Gallery
- Clever Kathy Designs
- Fine Feathered Friends / 20% off Store Special
- Indigo Stitch
- Jennings Yarn & Needlecrafts
- La Conner Sips / Featuring Snow Goose Silk Art & B.U.tiful Handcrafted Jewelry
- Mary Davis Vintage Lighting
- Museum of Northwest – Museum Store
- Nasty Jacks Antiques / Take an old-time selfie + “surprise gift” w. purchase
- Pelindaba Lavender / Serving delicious Lavender Apple Cider
- PNW Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum (Morris St) / Offering hot apple cider and a FREE “Make & Take” angel decoration
- Razzle Dazzle
- Salon Rouge / Carriage Ride Sponsor! / Enjoy champagne & chocolates, door prize drawings and 20% of in the boutique
- That’s Knot All Artists’ Co-Op
- The Country Lady
- The Lux Art Center / Help Create a Community Canvas!
- The Stall
- The Wood Merchant
- Vintage La Conner
Carriage Rides – Sponsored by Salon Rouge.
All available ride tickets have been sold – enjoy the beautiful lit carriage as it makes it’s way through town. Capture a pic!
Mark your calendars for our other Holiday Events:
11/23 – Happy Thanksgiving / Turkey Trot 5K, Walking 2K and Kids Dash
11/24 – Small Business Saturday – #ShopLocal
11/30 – Festival of Tiny Tress benefitting the La Conner Library Foundation
12/1 – Santa Breakfast, La Conner Holiday Celebration & Community Tree Lighting
12/8 – Lighted Boat Parade “Christmas in La Conner”