Historic, waterfront, tiny, and charming are all ingredients of the sugar and spice holiday recipe for fun in La Conner Washington during the 2018 Holiday Season.
Historic La Conner Dressed Up for the Holidays
La Conner features a historic section of town that is on the National Register of Historic Places. Most visible of all is the iconic Rainbow Bridge that spans the Swinomish Channel connecting Fidalgo Island to La Conner.
Hundreds of bundled up families, couples and friends line up along the La Conner boardwalk on the channel to watch the annual Lighted Boat Parade. The boats start at the La Conner Marina and travel under the Rainbow Bridge. The La Conner Boating Community comes together to spice up La Conner with lights, music and cheer during the parade!
Galleries, boutique and restaurants all join the fun of spicing it up for the Holiday Season! Don’t miss the window displays, art shows and special holiday menus!
La Conner Holiday Season Events and Happenings
- 11/16 – “Jingle Belles” A Ladies Night of Shopping,, 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- 11/23 – Happy Thanksgiving / Turkey Trot 5K, Walking 2K and Kids Dash
- 11/24 – Small Business Saturday – #ShopLocal
- 11/30 – Festival of Tiny Trees benefiting the La Conner Library Foundation
- 12/1 – 8:30am – 11am, Santa Breakfast, La Conner Holiday Celebration & Community Tree Lighting at 5:30pm
- 12/8 – Santa will be available for visits and pictures from 5:30pm – 6:30pm in Gilkey Square / 6pm Lighted Boat Parade “Christmas in La Conner” – Organized by the Swinomish Yacht Club
- 12/15 – 11am – Noon, Queen Elsa & Princess Anna of Arendelle (Frozen Fans) will be available for pictures in Gilkey Square
- 12/16 – 11:00am – 11:30am, Caroling at the Gazebo in Washington Street End Park. Join Harmony NW for some festive singing
- 12/31 – NYE in La Conner / CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO